Stork’s expert staff can customize a private class to fit your learning needs. If you prefer to learn live on Zoom or in a small, socially distant location of your choosing, we can help educate you. No longer do you have to worry that bed rest or travel will force you to miss a prenatal class. Our flexible staff can teach to your desired schedules. We teach classes to couples, as well as groups of childcare providers, a small gathering of friends or entire families. Stork Childbirth Education will send an instructor to your home at your desired date and time. We have experienced, board certified medical professionals on staff who can educate you on your upcoming delivery, or offer a refresher in baby safety. Equipment provided and cleaned in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Infant CPR & Choking: 1-hour duration, $95 per person, minimum four students. Invite your friends and neighbors!
- Childbirth education: 2 hours duration, $350 Each additional couple is $100
- Baby care and Infant CPR: 2 hours duration, $350 Each additional couple is $100
- Travel fee for DC Metro area classes. $50 assessed if > 5-10 miles from our Tenleytown location and $100 assessed if >10 miles-20 miles
- Classes can be conducted live on Zoom and clean equipment delivered to your home for a fee in the DC Metro area