Stork’s expert staff can customize a private class to fit your learning needs. If you prefer to learn live on Zoom or in a small, socially distant location of your choosing, we can help educate you. No longer do you have to worry that bed rest or travel will force you to miss a prenatal class. Our flexible staff can teach to your desired schedules. We teach classes to couples, as well as groups of childcare providers, a small gathering of friends or entire families. Stork Childbirth Education will send an instructor to your home at your desired date and time. We have experienced, board certified medical professionals on staff who can educate you on your upcoming delivery, or offer a refresher in baby safety. Equipment provided and cleaned in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Classes can be conducted live on Zoom and clean equipment delivered to your home for a fee in the DC Metro area
- Childbirth education: 2 hours duration, $250 Each additional couple is $100
- Baby care and Infant CPR: 2 hours duration, $250 Each additional couple is $100
- Breastfeeding: 1.5 hours duration, $175 Each additional couple is $75
- Infant CPR & Choking skills only: 1 hour duration, $150 for two people, additional students $50 per head
- Travel fee for DC Metro area classes. $50 assessed if > 5-10 miles from our Bloom OB/GYN office and $100 assessed if >10 miles-20 miles
At-home car seat installation lessons, our Child Passenger Safety Technician will come to your home and teach you how to use and install your car seat. We’ll cover a range of topics including seat belt vs LATCH installation, harness position and use, how to travel with a car seat, and carrier-only installation (for infant seats). Pricing ranges from $50-$75 depending on your location, but starts at $50 for those in upper NW DC, Bethesda, and Chevy Chase. Please contact us for specific pricing.