If you would prefer a class in the comfort of your home, or if you cannot make it to class due to bed rest or travel, our instructors can come to you. We teach private classes in your home or office, or can coordinate in an outside space depending on the size of your group. We teach classes to couples, as well as groups of childcare providers, a small gathering of friends or entire families. Stork Childbirth Education will send an instructor to your home at your desired date and time. We have experienced, board certified medical professionals on staff who can educate you on your upcoming delivery, or offer a refresher in baby safety.
- Childbirth education: 2 hours duration, $250 Each additional couple is $100
- Baby care and Infant CPR: 2 hours duration, $250 Each additional couple is $100
- Breastfeeding: 1.5 hours duration, $175 Each additional couple is $75
- Infant CPR & Choking skills only: 1 hour duration, $150 for two people, additional students $50 per head
- Travel fee of $50 assessed if > 5-10 miles from our Bloom OB/GYN office and $100 assessed if >10 miles-20 miles
At-home car seat installation lessons, our Child Passenger Safety Technician will come to your home and teach you how to use and install your car seat. We’ll cover a range of topics including seat belt vs LATCH installation, harness position and use, how to travel with a car seat, and carrier-only installation (for infant seats). Pricing ranges from $50-$75 depending on your location, but starts at $50 for those in upper NW DC, Bethesda, and Chevy Chase. Please contact us for specific pricing.